Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Life

Relaxing at a five star resort in Hawaii, sitting in your private cabana while you check your bank account from you brand new smart phone, Only to see that there was been $500,000 directly deposited right into your bank account. Sounds nice, doesn't it?? Well let's just be honest, as a mom (or dad) when we’re not working, were spending precious time with our children. Two years ago I made the decision to starting working from my at home office. Now I make 100% of my income online, and this is how I did it...

The longer you are registered to a site, the more credit you will earn. I suggest that you sign up for each site, then take a deeper look into the site to see if its right for you. The sites that I use are,


1. Points2Shop
2. Send Earnings
3. SurveySavvy
4. Click Fair
5. Cash N' Hits 

If you are looking to expand your earning, try a down line builder. Down line Builders are one of the fastest ways to increase your earnings on the sites above.

1. SimpleRefs 
2. ProgramRefs
3. TargetRefs
4. GetRefs
5. DownlineBuzz
6. BuildMyDownline

To maximize your earning, I suggest that you promote the same referral link on multiple down line builders.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment